So that you may be making ready Chicken Curry recipes for your loved ones however this suggestions may be helpful.
Never cook dinner these items in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have develop into very talked-about in addition to a necessary kitchen equipment. Essentially an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's fairly frequently recommended by cooking experts to prepare frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and other meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has quite a bit less fats. This cooking technique may additionally cut down on a number of the other harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you need to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that is among the healthiest meats you can consume. You may already be aware of this since you’ve probably been told to see to it that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for those who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try including fish in a couple of meals every week.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin eating these foods regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry recipe. To make chicken curry you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 6 pcs chicken drumsticks (or any part available)
- You need Diced potatoes, carrots, bell pepper
- Take 2 cups coconut milk
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Prepare 2 tbsp curry powder
- Use Minced garlic, onion & ginger
- You need 2 pcs bay leaves
- You need 2 tbsp cooking oil
- You need 1 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
- Get 1 tbsp fish sauce
- Get 1 tbsp butter
- Provide Salt & pepper
- Prepare (You can adjust ingredients according to your liking)
Instructions to make Chicken Curry:
- Set a pot over medium heat. Saute garlic, onions and ginger for about 1 minute. Then add the chicken, cook it for about 5 mins.
- Add the curry powder, bay leaves, fish sauce, water and coconut milk. Mix well. Cook for 1 hour. Add a little water if it gets too dry.
- Add the potatoes, carrots and bell pepper. Mix well, cook for another 5 mins.
- Add the butter, salt & pepper to taste plus the cayenne pepper (optional). Simmer for 5 mins.
- Serve with steamed rice 🍚🍲 Enjoy! 🙂
If you find this Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.