This is how Kumro Shaag Chorchori (Pumpkin Leaves Curry) will help you in weight loss
Weight administration needs fixed efforts. If you are someone attempting to shed some further kilos then that you must always be in your toes. Watching your calorie consumption and in addition sticking to a balanced weight loss program is the secret to an effective weight loss routine. It becomes actually hectic to strike that proper stability between style and health and therefore, we need to discover an in-between solution the place taste meets well being.
Don’t worry it's not difficult at all. You simply want to decide on the correct substances. Like Proteins! As you already should be realizing, protein is the constructing block of cell and is liable for repairing the broken tissues and muscle mass. It's also a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight loss. Therefore, consuming a high-protein weight loss program will make it easier to in shedding pounds effectively
Before you jump to Kumro Shaag Chorchori (Pumpkin Leaves Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans–would you believe it?–are really beneficial for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of ingesting beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, however, that merely eating beans will undo the harmful effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What is true, though, is that putting green beans on your salad instead of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Luckily, beans are very good tasting and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beefburgers and chicken.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially good for the heart, however. Begin consuming these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kumro shaag chorchori (pumpkin leaves curry) recipe. You can have kumro shaag chorchori (pumpkin leaves curry) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Kumro Shaag Chorchori (Pumpkin Leaves Curry):
- You need 2-3 cups Pumpkin leaves & tender twigs, washed, drained and chopped
- Provide 2-3 tbsp. mustard oil
- Use 1 tsp. panch phoron (onion, fennel, fenugreek, mustard & cumin seeds)
- Take 2 bay leaves
- Provide 1-2 green chilies, slit
- Prepare 8-10 bori / vadi (sun dried lentil dumplings)
- You need 1 tsp. ginger, grated
- Prepare 1 cup each of veggies (potatoes, pumpkin, raddish, eggplants, ridge gourd, broad beans), chopped lengthwise
- Take 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Use to taste salt
- You need 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp. coriander-cumin powder
- Take 1 tbsp. kasundi / mustard paste
Instructions to make Kumro Shaag Chorchori (Pumpkin Leaves Curry):
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the bori / vadi till golden colour. Drain and keep aside. Temper the same oil with bay leaves and panch phoron. Saute till it stops spluttering.
- Add the ginger and green chilies.
- Add all the veggies and turmeric powder. Saute till light brown.
- Add chopped twigs, greens, salt, fried vadi, coriander-cumin powder & green peas. Mix everything well. Cover and cook till done. Sprinkle water at intervals.
- When done, add kasundi & mix well. Stir fry for a few seconds.
- Serve as a side dish with rice or chapatis.
- If not using kasundi, them grind 1 tbsp. mustard seeds along with 1-2 green chilies and a pinch of turmeric powder. - - 2. Instead of mustard paste, you can add 1 tsp. ghee to the end product. - - 3. Bori (dried lentil dumplings) can also be substituted for prawns in the non-veg. version. - - 4. Apart from the veggies I have used, you can also add raw papayas, drumstick, carrots, beans and /or parwal (pointed gourd).
If you find this Kumro Shaag Chorchori (Pumpkin Leaves Curry) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.