So that you might be preparing Fish Mango Curry recipes for your family but this suggestions may be useful.
Never cook dinner this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have change into very popular in addition to an essential kitchen appliance. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is fairly incessantly advisable by cooking experts to prepare frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and other meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has a lot less fat. This cooking technique may additionally lower down on among the different dangerous results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Fish Mango Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Your heart needs blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you consume. The better it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less apt it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish mango curry recipe. You can have fish mango curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish Mango Curry:
- Take 500 GMs salmon fish
- Provide 2 chopped onions
- Take 5-6 garlic pods
- Provide 1 inch ginger
- Take 1 cup fresh coconut grated
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take 2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/4 cup mango pieces (raw)
- Get oil
- Use salt
- You need 1 tsp curry leaves
- You need 1 tsp chopped coriander leaves
Steps to make Fish Mango Curry:
- In a blender blend ginger garlic and coriander to a fine paste and keep aside In the same blend blend onions and coconut and keep aside
- Heat oil in a kadai and add curry leaves and fry for a second. Now goes onion coconut paste and sauté for a min.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and stir fry for 2 mins in a low medium flame.Now add turmeric powder red chilli powder and sauté
- Stir fry the masala till oil starts to separate. At this point add cleaned salmon pieces and coat with the masala
- Mix with the masala and add little water. Cover with the lid and cook on a medium flame. When fish is half cooked add mango pieces and cook further till it is done
- Fish mango curry is ready to serve. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Serve with steamed rice or neer dosa
If you find this Fish Mango Curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.