Here's how Salmon Eggplant Curry may also help you in weight loss
Weight administration wants fixed efforts. If you're someone attempting to shed some additional kilos then it's worthwhile to at all times be on your toes. Watching your calorie consumption and also sticking to a balanced weight loss program is the secret to an efficient weight reduction routine. It turns into really hectic to strike that proper balance between taste and well being and therefore, we need to discover an in-between answer the place style meets health.
Don’t worry it's not troublesome in any respect. You just want to decide on the best components. Like Proteins! As you already must be knowing, protein is the building block of cell and is accountable for repairing the damaged tissues and muscle groups. Additionally it is a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight reduction. Therefore, consuming a high-protein diet will help you in dropping pounds effectively
Before you jump to Salmon Eggplant Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Wonderful Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of folks are trying to live a healthier life and you will discover that the usage of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. You are additionally going to find that there’s not just one specific benefit that is related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I would like to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it’s something that can be used for both. If you’re wondering what a number of these benefits are you should be pleased to know that we are going to be explaining to you in this post what some of these benefits might be.
Another thing you’re going to find coconut oil is quite useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. You are going to see that this will in fact help anybody who may possess some type of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil offers a healing effect. Of course you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, since this is jam packed with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
There is currently studies being done which are leading folks to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. If you have other oils in your home I would recommend getting rid of them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits which can be connected with it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon eggplant curry recipe. To make salmon eggplant curry you need 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon Eggplant Curry:
- Get 300 gms Salmon Fillet cut into pieces 2 - 3 inchs
- Prepare 1 onion medium diced
- Take 2 tomatoes large chopped
- Get 1 tsp ginger garlic each of and paste
- Get 1 chile green
- Use 1 eggplant medium sized diced
- Get 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 1.5 tbsps fish masala
- Get 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Take 10 curry leaves
- Provide coriander leaves Freshly chopped
- Take 1/2 cup coconut milk
- Get Oil
- Take to taste Salt
Steps to make Salmon Eggplant Curry:
- Wash and cut the salmon fillet. Remove any bones that might be sticking out.
- In a non-stick pot, add some oil. Add the mustard seeds and curry leaves when the oil is hot. Next add the onions and fry until the onions are translucent.
- Add the ginger and garlic pastes, the green chile and continue frying.
- Next add the eggplant and the tomatoes along with the masala powders: turmeric and fish masala. If you don't have fish masala, just add a tsp of coriander powder and 1/4 tsp of chile powder. Season with salt, and mix well to combine.
- Add a cup of water and I let this cook on medium low heat.
- When the gravy starts to thicken and the tomatoes get all mushy and you see the eggplant is pretty much cooked through, add the salmon pieces.
- I also added the coconut milk. You can add more or less depending on your taste or completely leave it out. It's totally up to you.
- Gently give it all a good stir. Add the coriander leaves, also season with more salt if needed.
- Cover the pot with a lid and let it cook on medium low heat. Once done, transfer to a serving bowl and serve it with freshly made steamed white rice
If you find this Salmon Eggplant Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.