Discover all the very best Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipes on the net in the one cease site that is cooking information. Whether or not you are looking for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Spicy Green Curry with Tofu , you will see that the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the perfect Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, believe it or not, are actually good for your heart health. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating beans, but they’re really healthy food items. This does not mean, however, that simply eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or counteract the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we are saying is that subbing in pinto beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Luckily, beans are delicious and you never know, you may prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy green curry with tofu recipe. To make spicy green curry with tofu you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Green Curry with Tofu:
- Take 1 Tbsp Canola Oil
- Provide 1/2 Cup Green Curry Paste
- You need 3 Cups Japanese Eggplant (Cut into 1in pieces)
- Get 1 Cup Shelled Edamame
- You need 1 Cup Canned Chickpeas (Rinsed and Drained)
- Provide 3 Cups Green Beans (Trimmed and Halved)
- You need 2-12 oz Blocks Firm Tofu (Cut into cubes)
- Provide 2.5 Cups Unsweetened Coconut Milk
- Provide 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- Get 2 Tbsp Fish Sauce
- Prepare 4 Red Thai Chili Peppers (Sliced)
- You need 1 Cup Fresh Cilantro
Steps to make Spicy Green Curry with Tofu:
- In a large pot over medium-high heat, add the oil and curry paste. Cook, stirring often, until fragrant. About 3-5 minutes.
- Add the Eggplant, stir well, add 1 Cup water. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and cook until eggplant is just tender. About 10 minutes.
- Add the edamame, chickpeas, and green beans. Cover and cook until the green beans are tender. About 10 minutes.
- Add the tofu, coconut milk, brown sugar, fish sauce,and chiles. Summer, uncovered, until slightly thickened. About 20 minutes.
- Season to taste with salt. Cook until the curry is thickened. About 10 minutes. Serve topped with Cilantro.
- 679 Calories, 27g protein, 53g carbs (10g fiber), 41 g fat.
If you find this Spicy Green Curry with Tofu recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.