Get all the most effective Mutton /lamb curry recipes on the net within the one cease place that is cooking guide. Whether or not you are searching for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Mutton /lamb curry , you'll find the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the perfect Mutton /lamb curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mutton /lamb curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Know that fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this as your physician has instructed you to eat some fish two times or threee times a week. This is especially true for individuals who suffer from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish a couple of times each week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mutton /lamb curry recipe. To cook mutton /lamb curry you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mutton /lamb curry:
- Provide 500 gms mutton pieces
- You need 2 onions, chopped finely
- Prepare 4 tomatoes, puree
- Get 4 green chillies,slit
- You need 2 cardamoms
- Take 4 peppercorns
- Prepare 4 cloves
- You need 1 stick cinnamnon, medium length
- Provide 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp tumeric powder
- Take 2 tbsp garam masala powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Take salt
- Take oil
- Use curry leaves or coriander leaves
- Use 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
Instructions to make Mutton /lamb curry:
- Heat oil in a deep bottom pan, add cloves,peppercorns, cardamoms,cinnamnon for a minute. Add onions and fry for 5 min. Add ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell disappears
- Add the mutton pieces to the pan and fry till color changes. Add chilli powder, tumeric powder, salt and cook for 10 to 15 mins
- Add the tomato puree and 2 cups of water to the pan. Cook for 30-45mins on low flame until the meat is tender.
- Add the garam masala powder and coriander powder and mix well. Cook on low flame with lid closed for anther 10 mins.
- When the meat is tender and cooked nicely, switch off the flame, add curry leaves or coriander leaves to the gravy and close the lid and let it stay for 10mins
- Enjoy with rice or chapathi
If you find this Mutton /lamb curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.