This is how Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice can help you in weight reduction
Weight management wants fixed efforts. If you're someone making an attempt to shed some further kilos then it is advisable all the time be in your toes. Watching your calorie consumption and also sticking to a balanced diet is the key to an efficient weight loss routine. It becomes really hectic to strike that proper balance between taste and well being and therefore, we have to find an in-between resolution the place taste meets well being.
Don’t worry it's not troublesome in any respect. You just want to decide on the precise components. Like Proteins! As you already should be figuring out, protein is the building block of cell and is answerable for repairing the damaged tissues and muscle tissues. It's also a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight loss. Therefore, consuming a high-protein food plan will enable you in dropping pounds effectively
Before you jump to Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? Keep on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. They’re high in soluble fiber which acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple every day can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL levels. That’s a terrific number for someone who wants a healthier heart.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are great for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for improving your heart health. Try to begin eating these foods every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to egg & potato curry with keema rice recipe. You can have egg & potato curry with keema rice using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice:
- You need Handful boiled new potatoes
- Provide 3 free range eggs softly boiled
- You need 1 red onion sliced
- Take 1 tsp chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp turmeric powder (half in the curry half for the rice)
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin powder
- Provide Selection of red and green chillis finely chopped
- Take 400 ml coconut milk
- Take Cooked basmati rice
- Use 100 g lamb mince
- You need 1/2 tsp Garam masala
- Get 1/2 tsp curry powder
- You need leaves Coriander
Steps to make Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice:
- Gently fry in a little oil the chilli powder, half the turmeric powder and cumin powder, add a splash of water while doing this. Add your onions and chopped fresh chilli. Gently fry until soft.
- Add the coconut milk and bring to the boil stirring continuously, add the boiled potatoes and reduce heat. In the meantime brown your lamb mince and discard any oil. Add the rest of your spices and gently cook out. Stir in your cooked rice and gently stir to cover every grain.
- Finally add your boiled eggs to the curry sauce and present on a place with chopped coriander.
If you find this Egg & Potato Curry with Keema Rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.