Discover all the best Dhaba Style Aloo Matar / Indian Roadside Restaurant Style Potatoes & Green Peas Curry recipes on the net in the one stop site that is cooking information. Whether you are searching for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Dhaba Style Aloo Matar / Indian Roadside Restaurant Style Potatoes & Green Peas Curry , you will discover the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best Dhaba Style Aloo Matar / Indian Roadside Restaurant Style Potatoes & Green Peas Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dhaba Style Aloo Matar / Indian Roadside Restaurant Style Potatoes & Green Peas Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause heart problems. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dhaba style aloo matar / indian roadside restaurant style potatoes & green peas curry recipe. You can cook dhaba style aloo matar / indian roadside restaurant style potatoes & green peas curry using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Dhaba Style Aloo Matar / Indian Roadside Restaurant Style Potatoes & Green Peas Curry:
- Use Green peas (frozen or fresh)
- Take Potatoes cut into small cubes
- Prepare Onion finely chopped
- Use Tomatoes finely chopped
- Get Ginger-garlic paste
- Prepare Chilli powder
- Get Turmeric powder
- You need Coriander powder
- You need Garam masala
- Take Cumin seeds
- You need Mustard seeds-
- Get Dry Kasuri methi crushed
- Prepare Sugar
- Take Oil
- Use Water
- Take Salt
Steps to make Dhaba Style Aloo Matar / Indian Roadside Restaurant Style Potatoes & Green Peas Curry:
- Heat oil in a pan. Splutter cumin seeds. Add the chopped onions and saute until golden brown. Add ginger-garlic paste and fry until the raw smell goes away.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook until soft and mushy. Add the chilli powder, turmeric powder, and salt. Saute until the oil begins to separate and mixture begin to leave the sides of the pan. Remove from flame and transfer into a bowl.
- Heat oil in the same pan. Splutter mustard seeds. Add the potato cubes, green peas, and salt. Fry for 1-2 mins.
- Add 1 cup of water and boil the potatoes & green peas for 8-10 mins. Add the kasthuri methi, coriander powder, garam masala powder to the cooked potato-green peas mixture. Add the prepared onion-tomato gravy and mix well.
- Check for consistency and add more water if the gravy is too thick. Season to taste. Cover and cook for another 5-6 mins. Sprinkle sugar. Remove from flame and serve hot with roti or naan.
If you find this Dhaba Style Aloo Matar / Indian Roadside Restaurant Style Potatoes & Green Peas Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.