Get all the most effective Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry) recipes on the net in the one cease place that is cooking guide. Whether or not you're on the lookout for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry) , you will see the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this as, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for those who suffer from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps process and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in two meals each week.
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vendakkai kathirikai kadayal (mashed okra & brinjal curry) recipe. You can cook vendakkai kathirikai kadayal (mashed okra & brinjal curry) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry):
- Prepare 1.5 cup Okra(Chopped into 1 inch long pieces)
- Prepare 1.5 cup Brinjal(Chopped into cubes)
- Get 2 Nos. Medium Size Tomatoes(Quartered)
- Take 3-4 Green Chillies
- Use 1/2 cup Toor Dal/Pigeon Peas
- You need 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- You need 1 tbsp Sambar Powder or 1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Get 2 + 1 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Mustard
- Get 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- You need 1/4 tsp Asafoetida Powder(Hing)
- Take A few Curry Leaves
- Get 1.5 tsp Salt
Steps to make Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry):
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pressure pan. Saute the okras on high flame for 5 mins.
- Add in the brinjals, tomatoes, green chillies, sambar powder and turmeric powder. Saute for a while.
- Now add in washed and drained toordal.
- Also put in 1.5 cup water.
- Pressure cook for 4 to 5 whistles.
- Open. Mash with the back of a heavy ladle.
- Heat oil. Splutter the mustard. Add in the cumin seeds, hing and curry leaves.
- Now add this seasoning and salt to the mashed vegetables. Mix well.
- Offer Mashed Okra & Brinjal with Cooked Rice or Idli or Dosa to Lord Sri Krishna. Honor Krishna Prasadam.
If you find this Vendakkai Kathirikai Kadayal (Mashed Okra & Brinjal Curry) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.