So that you may be getting ready Brinjal curry in tomato gravy recipes for your loved ones but this ideas may be helpful.
Never prepare dinner this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have change into extremely popular as well as an important kitchen equipment. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's fairly steadily advisable by cooking consultants to arrange frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and different meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has lots less fat. This cooking methodology might also lower down on a few of the different harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry in tomato gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that the body calls for a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Beans–seriously–are extremely good for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans may not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. It doesn’t mean, though, that just consuming beans will undo the damaging effects of eating unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we are saying is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your Caesar’s salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Thankfully, beans are delicious and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start consuming these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry in tomato gravy recipe. You can cook brinjal curry in tomato gravy using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brinjal curry in tomato gravy:
- Take 1/2 Kg small sized brinjal
- Take 2 tomatoes
- Get 2 onions
- You need 1 tbsp crushed ginger garlic
- Provide 1 tsp cumin seeds
- You need 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp coriander powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- You need 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp oil
Steps to make Brinjal curry in tomato gravy:
- Wash and slit the brinjal from two opposite sides. Add tomato and onion in a mixer grinder jar and make purée. Crush 5-6 garlic cloves and 1/2 inch ginger together.
- Now take kadhai add oil and heat it. Add cumin seeds and crackle. Now add ginger garlic crushed and fry them till raw smell goes off. Add onion tomatoes purée and cook it well till they start to leave sides.
- Once done add all spices and cook further. Now add brinjals and add 1/4 cup water and cover cook for 15-20 mins. Keep stirring in between. Once the brinjal cooked it’s ready to serve. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve with rotis and rice.
If you find this Brinjal curry in tomato gravy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.