Get all the perfect Brinjal curry recipes on the net within the one stop site that's cooking information. Whether or not you're in search of a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Brinjal curry , one can find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best Brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Have you ever heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have plenty of good stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t amass or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just a single Red Delicious apple daily can lead to as much as an eight percent drop in your LDL levels. That’s a terrific number for an individual who wants a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal curry recipe. You can have brinjal curry using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brinjal curry:
- Take 4 brinjal slit from middle
- You need 2 potatoes cut in wedges
- You need 1 onion chopped
- Prepare 1 tomato chopped
- Take 4 tsp coriander, ginger, garlic and green chilli paste
- You need 2 tsp roasted groundnut powder
- You need 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- You need 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Use 1/2 tsp kitchen king masala
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 2 pinches asafoetida
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Provide as required Oil
Steps to make Brinjal curry:
- First deep fry brinjal and potatoes and keep aside
- In a pan heat oil add cumin asafoetida and let it crackle.Now add chopped onion cook till it turns pink..
- Now add chopped tomatoes in above pan and cook till tomatoes soften now add coriander mixture and all dry masala and cook till it leaves oil
- Now add water accordingly and salt and boil for 5 minutes then add fried brinjal and potatoes and cook for 5 minutes now add groundnut powder cook for 2 minutes and ready to serve.
If you find this Brinjal curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.