Get all the very best Chicken stew recipes on the net within the one stop place that is cooking guide. Whether or not you are searching for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Chicken stew , you'll find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the perfect Chicken stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Fish is one of the healthiest meats you can consume. You may already know this because you’ve likely been told to ensure that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is basically true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Eat fish during at least two meals a week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Incorporate these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stew recipe. To cook chicken stew you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken stew:
- Get 1 pack of chicken
- Take Half yellow pepper, chopped
- Prepare Half green pepper, chopped
- Provide Half red pepper, chopped
- Get Half onion, chopped
- Get to taste Mild & spicy rajah curry powder
- Get 1 cube Chilli beef stock
- Take 1 Knorrox chicken stockpot
- Take 1 tomato
- Prepare 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- Provide 1 sweet potato, washed and chopped
- Get to taste Paprika
- Use to taste BBQ sauce
- Use 2 tablespoon Mayonnaise
- Get 2 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
Instructions to make Chicken stew:
- Mix BBQ sauce, Mayo & Sweet Chilli. Marinade chicken in mixture for 30 minutes
- Fry onion till brown
- Add chicken, paprika & rajah. Fry chicken till brown.
- Grate tomato & add to chicken. Add beef stock & chicken pot. Close lid to simmer for 15 minutes
- Add sweet potato & carrots. Allow to cook.
- When veggies are cooked, add peppers & cook till soft.
- Serve with rice & your spinach & Butternut mix
If you find this Chicken stew recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.