Here is how Tamarind rice can assist you in weight loss
Weight management wants fixed efforts. In case you are someone attempting to shed some additional kilos then you might want to at all times be on your toes. Watching your calorie consumption and likewise sticking to a balanced food plan is the key to an effective weight loss routine. It turns into really hectic to strike that right balance between style and well being and due to this fact, we need to find an in-between answer the place taste meets well being.
Don’t fear it isn't tough in any respect. You just need to decide on the proper ingredients. Like Proteins! As you already should be knowing, protein is the constructing block of cell and is chargeable for repairing the broken tissues and muscle tissues. It's also a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight loss. Subsequently, consuming a high-protein weight-reduction plan will provide help to in losing weight effectively
Before you jump to Tamarind rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Can you remember when your mother and father would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain many terrific stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause blockages. A single Red Delicious apple every day can make your bad cholesterol levels drop by as much as 8%! This is a great number for somebody who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tamarind rice recipe. To make tamarind rice you only need 22 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tamarind rice:
- Provide To dry roast and grind into powder:
- Provide ½ teaspoon Chana dal
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Urad dal
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Cumin seeds
- You need 1/4 teaspoon Black peppercorns
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Fennel seeds
- You need 5-6 Curry leaves
- Provide 2 Dried red chilies
- Get For tamarind water:
- You need 2 teaspoon Tamarind paste
- Get 1 cup Water (Boiling hot)
- Get For tamarind rice recipe:
- Use 3 cups Cooked rice
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Oil
- Get 1/4 teaspoon Mustard seeds
- You need 1 Dried red chilies
- You need 4-5 Curry leaves
- Get 2 tablespoons Peanuts
- Use 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Get to taste Salt
- Use 1 teaspoon Jaggery (Gur)
Instructions to make Tamarind rice:
- Preparation - - First, cook the rice and let it cool.
- Dry roast the sesame seeds on medium heat till it get light brown They will start to pop and you will get nice aroma of toasted seeds.
- Remove it to the plate and let it cool completely.
- Once cooled grind it coarsely and keep it aside.
- Making tamarind water: - - If using tamarind paste then dissolve it into 1 cup of hot water.
- Or if using tamarind then keep the tamarind in hot water for 15-20 minutes
- Then squeeze out all the pulp. If needed strain the pulp to remove the strings and seeds.
- Making fresh spice powder: - - Take all the spices into a pan and turn the heat on medium.
- Dry roast them with stirring constantly till they get light brown colour.
- Remove it to another plate and let it cool completely.
- Making tamarind rice recipe: - - Heat the oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Once hot add mustard seeds. Let them pop.
- Then add dry red chilli and curry leaves. Saute for a minute..
- Add peanuts. and roast it till it gets light brown.
- Then add tamarind water.
- Add freshly ground spice powder, turmeric powder, jaggery and salt. Mix and let it simmer.
- Cook till it thicken and become a paste like consistency.
- Then add cooked rice. Mix gently till all the masala paste it coated to the rice evenly.
- Cook for 2 minutes and turn off the stove.
- Lastly garnish with sesame powder.
If you find this Tamarind rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.