Discover all the best Tomato masala idli recipes on the net within the one cease place that is cooking information. Whether or not you're searching for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Tomato masala idli , you'll find the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the perfect Tomato masala idli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato masala idli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is one of the healthiest meats out there. You probably know this as you’ve in all probability been told to see to it that you consume fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fact: Fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish at least two times every week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato masala idli recipe. To cook tomato masala idli you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tomato masala idli:
- Get 5-6 Idlies (prepared using fermented idli batter)
- Use 2 tomatoes
- Provide 1 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Provide Pinch hing
- Get 2 tsp oil
- Use 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Use 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Use 5-6 curry leaves
- Get Handful Coriander leaves for garnishing
Instructions to make Tomato masala idli:
- Cut the idli into small pieces.
- Cut the tomatoes and grind it into a paste.
- In a pan, add oil. Add mustard seeds and hing. Once the seeds splutter, add curry leaves.
- Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, garam masala and saute.
- Add tomato puree and let it get cooked properly.
- Once tomato puree get cooked, add idli and mix well. Coat the idli with masala.
- You can grate cheese on top if like. Sprinkle some coriander leaves. Enjoy it hot.
If you find this Tomato masala idli recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.