Get all the best Padang-style Kalio Ayam (Padang's Chicken Casserole) 😋🐥🐣🌶🥘 recipes on the net within the one stop site that's cooking information. Whether you're looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and straightforward Padang-style Kalio Ayam (Padang's Chicken Casserole) 😋🐥🐣🌶🥘 , one can find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect Padang-style Kalio Ayam (Padang's Chicken Casserole) 😋🐥🐣🌶🥘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Padang-style Kalio Ayam (Padang's Chicken Casserole) 😋🐥🐣🌶🥘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain many terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause clogging. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. That’s a terrific number if you’re attempting to improve your heart health!
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to padang-style kalio ayam (padang's chicken casserole) 😋🐥🐣🌶🥘 recipe. You can cook padang-style kalio ayam (padang's chicken casserole) 😋🐥🐣🌶🥘 using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Padang-style Kalio Ayam (Padang's Chicken Casserole) 😋🐥🐣🌶🥘:
- Use 1 whole Chicken 2kg cut into big pieces
- You need 1 Lemon juice
- Get 1/2 kg potato peeled, slice thickly like a biscuits
- Take 1 big Onions (100g), chopped finely
- Take 8 shallots
- Take 7 cloves Garlic
- Take 5 Candle Nuts/Macadamia (Kemiri)
- You need 6 cm fresh Ginger, sliced thickly on top leaving the base intact
- Prepare (when the dish is cook, then it's easily to discard this ginger)
- You need 6 cm fresh Galangal,slice thickly on top leaving the base intact
- Provide (or 1 tbs ground Galangal/Lengkuas powder)
- You need 15 fresh Red Chillies, pounded into paste
- Provide 5 Bay Leaves (daun salam)
- Take 1 Curry Leaves (see image)
- Provide 2 Lemongrass stalks,bruised the white part,tied up the top green
- Prepare 5 Kaffir lime leaves, teared the sides leaves to loosen the oil
- Prepare 1 tsb groundTurmeric powder(Curcuma) (no need of fresh Turmeric)
- Use 1 tsp ground Coriander powder or 1 tbs whole Coriander
- You need 1/2 tsp ground Cumin powder
- Get 1 tbs Tamarind paste or 2 tbs Tamarind juice
- Prepare 2 Tbs soft Brown Sugar or Palm sugar
- Prepare 1 can Coconut Cream or 1 lt. Coconut liquid from Coconut fruit
- Take Water parboiled from the kettle
- Provide Vegetable Rice Bran Oil
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Prepare Black pepper grinded
- Prepare On top centre: w Coriander leaves,the stalks are nice to eat too
- You need To serve: steamed Jasmine Rice cook in Rice Cooker or
- Take 4 Ketupat cakes (pressed cooked rice)(see image):
- Take Rice boiled in square shaped packet of plaited Coconut leaves
- Provide Prepare: On top of individual plate put a soft large banana leaf
Steps to make Padang-style Kalio Ayam (Padang's Chicken Casserole) 😋🐥🐣🌶🥘:
- Wash the chicken, marinade with lemon juice. In a blender put the shallots,garlic,candle nuts,fresh chillies,the whole coriander to making a chillies paste mixture.In a wok on put oil,heat oil then add the chopped onion & stir fry 5 min,add the chillies paste &fry more 2'.Then put the Coconut cream, fry more 5' till bubble then add 5cups water,turmeric,coriander powder(if not using the whole one),gallangal, lemongrass,bay leaves,curry leaves,kaffir lemon leaves,tamarind paste, sugar: mix all
- Stir constantly to avoid the coconut cream be separated and let slowly to boil then add the chicken pieces. Add the sliced potatoes, salt and grinded black pepper, keep stirring and mix until starting to boil.
- Then lower down the temperature. Simmering on low temperature.Next add tamarind paste, sugar and mix until smooth. Put the lid on.If lack of liquid, add more water from the kettle. Taste the season.
- The chicken is cooked when change into brownish colour. Turn off the fire. The sauce is thick & abundant, taste delicious.(option: on top centre decorate with bunch of Coriander leaves that have delicious flavour). 😚To serve: pour the gravy sauce, the cooked meat & potatoes over the Ketupat (cut roughly into bite pieces) or on the cooked steamed rice placed on a plate which base is covered with soft banana leave.(to soften the banana leaves is to put them on the gas fire)
If you find this Padang-style Kalio Ayam (Padang's Chicken Casserole) 😋🐥🐣🌶🥘 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.