Discover all the very best Khaman Dhokla recipes on the net in the one stop place that's cooking guide. Whether or not you're searching for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Khaman Dhokla , you can find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the perfect Khaman Dhokla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khaman Dhokla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are truly effective for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, in particular, the after effects of eating them, but they’re really healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will neutralize the effects of other bad foods you might be ingesting. What is true, however, is that having kidney beans on your salad in place of chicken or consuming soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. The good news is that beans taste good–good enough that you might not miss consuming meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to khaman dhokla recipe. You can cook khaman dhokla using 20 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Khaman Dhokla:
- Provide 3 bowls Bombay besan
- Get 1 1/2 bowls Water
- Provide 6 tsp Sugar
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- You need 1/2 tsp lime salt (Nimbu ka sath)
- You need 2 packets Eno regular
- You need 1 Pinch yellow food Colour optional
- Provide For Tadka:
- Get 2 tbsp Oil
- You need 1 tsp mustard seed (Rai)
- Take 1 tsp Sesame seeds (Til)
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Take 6 tsp Sugar
- Take 1/2 tsp lime salt (Nimbu ka sath)
- Provide 7-8 curry leaves
- Use 2 Green chillies
- Get 1 1/2 bowls Water
- Provide For Garnishing:
- Get Handful Coriander leaves
- Use As required Fresh grated coconut
Instructions to make Khaman Dhokla:
- First keep your steamer to get ready till we make batter ready. Grease the mould with oil without brush by rotating all round and remove extra oil back. Now put your mould in steamer to get steamed.
- Now take any bowl add water, sugar, salt, lime salt (Nimbu ka sath) & yellow food Colour and Mix well till all ingredients dissolve in water. Then add besan in it little by little and mix well with a blender. Make sure you don't have any lumps in it.
- Batter should be smooth in texture. Till our batter got ready in other side our steamer is also ready.
- Now add Eno in mixture and Mix fast it will turn airy and fluffy. Now pour the batter immediately in steamer mould without taking it out.
- After pouring batter cover it back and cook for 15-20 min on high flame.
- After 15-20 min check with knife or toothpick if it comes out clean means it's cooked well. Now unmould it after cooling down little. And once loose the sides with knife and then unmould on any net. So tat it won't stick in bottom to the plate. Let it cool down completely, till that will make ready it's Tadka.
- Take any small kadai or any pan heat oil on low flame then add mustard seeds(Rai),curry leaves, green chillies, seasme seeds (til), salt, sugar, lime salt (Nimbu ka sath), water mix all take a boil. Now turn off the flame and let it cool down little.
- Now cut Khaman Dhokla into pieces and pour our ready tadka on it well all over on it.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and grated coconut. Now serve to your family and friends with green chutney or sweet chutney.
- Tips : Take measurement with same katori and spoon which you are using for besan that same for water and Same spoon for sugar, salt, lime salt for best results. As I used same for all.
If you find this Khaman Dhokla recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.