Here's how Masala Fish Fry might help you in weight reduction
Weight management needs fixed efforts. If you are someone making an attempt to shed some extra kilos then you want to at all times be on your toes. Watching your calorie intake and also sticking to a balanced food plan is the secret to an efficient weight loss routine. It turns into actually hectic to strike that right balance between style and well being and subsequently, we need to find an in-between answer the place style meets health.
Don’t worry it isn't difficult in any respect. You simply need to decide on the appropriate elements. Like Proteins! As you already should be figuring out, protein is the building block of cell and is chargeable for repairing the broken tissues and muscle tissues. It is usually a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight loss. Subsequently, consuming a high-protein weight-reduction plan will assist you to in losing weight successfully
Before you jump to Masala Fish Fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Continue reading to find out which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is probably the best food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this because your physician has told you to consume some fish twice or thrice each week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down bad cholesterol. Eat fish during at least two meals each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala fish fry recipe. You can cook masala fish fry using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Fish Fry:
- Prepare 8 - 10 Fish pieces
- You need 3 - 5 Tablespoons Oil
- Provide 2 Tablespoons Red chilli powder
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Take 1 Teaspoon Ginger garlic paste
- You need 1 Teaspoon Coriander powder
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon Cumin powder
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon Garam masala powder
- Provide 5 - 8 Curry leaves (finely chopped)
- Get 2 Tablespoons Coriander leaves (finely chopped, optional)
- Get 1 Tablespoon Lime juice
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon Oil
- Get To Taste Salt -
Steps to make Masala Fish Fry:
- Wash and clean the fish pieces. Marinate them with red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala powder, curry leaves, coriander leaves, lime juice, 1/2 tsp oil and salt.
- Keep this aside for half an hour.
- Heat 3 - 5 tbsp oil in a non stick pan. Put the marinated fish pieces in it. Cook on medium heat.
- When the fish is cooked properly and when both sides are golden brown colour, transfer them into a kitchen towel.
- Serve it hot with steamed rice.
If you find this Masala Fish Fry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.