Discover all one of the best Shrimps/Vegs stir-fry sauce with White rice and fish stew #RC# recipes on the net within the one cease place that's cooking information. Whether you're searching for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Shrimps/Vegs stir-fry sauce with White rice and fish stew #RC# , you will see the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the perfect Shrimps/Vegs stir-fry sauce with White rice and fish stew #RC# recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shrimps/Vegs stir-fry sauce with White rice and fish stew #RC# recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Go on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans–would you believe it?–are really good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, especially the after effects of eating beans, but they’re very healthy food items. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will counteract the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or consuming a soy burger in place of the hamburger is what you need to do. Luckily, beans are really tasty and who knows…you might not even miss consuming the real beef or chicken.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are especially good for the heart, however. Introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to shrimps/vegs stir-fry sauce with white rice and fish stew #rc# recipe. To cook shrimps/vegs stir-fry sauce with white rice and fish stew #rc# you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Shrimps/Vegs stir-fry sauce with White rice and fish stew #RC#:
- Get Rice
- You need Shrimps(half Cup)
- Use Onions
- You need Carrot
- Use Green pepper(1 big size)
- Use Spring onion
- Get Titus fish
- Provide Scent leaves(basil leaves)
- Take Fresh tomatoes
- Provide Fresh pepper
- Take Vegetable Oil
- Provide Garlic
- Prepare Ginger
- Take Ground cinnamon
- Provide cubes Knorr
- Take Curry
- You need Thyme
Instructions to make Shrimps/Vegs stir-fry sauce with White rice and fish stew #RC#:
- Wash the rice with salt and cold water, put in a pot and set on fire, Make sure the water level is well above the rice. Cook till desired softness then drain in a sieve and pour it back into the pot and set aside.
- Cut the fish into desired sizes, wash and put them in a pot. Spiece it with onions, garlic,curry, thyme, knorr cube and little salt, then set on fire. Allow to steam for about 10 mins, then bring it down.(This is done to get stock for the stew) Fry the fish and set aside. Note: you can choose to fry or not but in this recipe I fried the fish.
- Blend your tomatoes and pepper with garlic, ginger and onions and set aside. Put an empty pot on the fire, pour the oil used for frying the fish into the pot, pour some sliced onions into the oil and saute for about 1min then add the blended tomatoes, stir and allow to cook until it starts drying, then add little cinnamon and cook for another 2-3mins. Add the fish stock and allow to cook a while, adjust the taste and add the fried fish and scent leaves. Cook a little and put it off.
- Wash the shrimps and Spiece it up with garlic, ginger, curry and little knorr cube. Allow to marinate for about 20 mins. Wash the carrots, green pepper, spring onions and onions, then dice them up into desire shapes and sizes. Put a fry pan on fire, add a little oil then pour the shrimps and allow to fry a bit while you stir it for about 3mins then add your onions and carrots and stir fry for about a minute, then add the remaining vegs, stir and adjust the taste then put it off.
- Serve as desired.
If you find this Shrimps/Vegs stir-fry sauce with White rice and fish stew #RC# recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.