So you might be preparing GUJARATI SPECIAL SPONGY KHAMAN DHOKLA recipes for your loved ones but this tips may be helpful.
By no means prepare dinner these things in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have become very popular as well as a vital kitchen equipment. Essentially an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's quite continuously really helpful by cooking experts to organize frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, hen and different meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has a lot much less fats. This cooking methodology might also cut down on a few of the different harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to GUJARATI SPECIAL SPONGY KHAMAN DHOKLA recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so great for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a pleasant smell, but they’re great for your body. This does not mean, though, that simply eating beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or neutralize the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we do mean is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a superb idea. Luckily, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss real meat.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Try incorporating these foods in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to gujarati special spongy khaman dhokla recipe. To cook gujarati special spongy khaman dhokla you only need 16 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook GUJARATI SPECIAL SPONGY KHAMAN DHOKLA:
- Take 1and half Cup Gram flour (besan)
- Get 1 cup water
- You need as per taste salt
- Take 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Citric Acid
- Get 4 tablespoons sugar
- Prepare 5 teaspoons cooking oil
- Use 1 teaspoon eno fruit salt
- Prepare For tempering:
- Get As requried cooking oil
- Use 1 tablespoon mustard seeds (rai)
- You need 5-6 curry leaves
- Use 3 green chilies slit into half length wise
- Use 1 tablespoon sugar
- Use 1/4 teaspoon critic acid
- You need 1/4 Cup water
Instructions to make GUJARATI SPECIAL SPONGY KHAMAN DHOKLA:
- Take a bowl, add 1 cup water.
- Now add salt, turmeric powder, sugar, critic acid.
- Add oil 5 spoons and mix it well till all sugar crystal dissolves.
- Add 1 and half cup besan.
- Mix together all the ingredients for the batter and make pouring consistency like batter.
- Easy pour consistancy(Not too thick or thin) batter.
- Keep it aside for 10 mins.
- Now preheat Kadai or pan then we will add 1 glass water to the pan and grease the baking tray and add stand on with and then will keep the baking tray on the stand.
- Add in the 1 spoon fruit salt I am using this fruit salt. And mix well out batter will get double in quantity.
- When the mixture rises, pour it into a greased pan and steam for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 min our dhokla look like this.
- Unmold dhokla from side and remove from pan when it cool down.
- Cut the dhokla.
- For the tempering.
- Heat the 1 spoon oil in pan.
- Add the mustard seeds, green chillies and curry leaves add 1/4 cup water.
- 1 spoon sugar, salt 1/4 teaspoon critic acid and get it boil for 2 min.
- Now pour this over the steamed dhoklas.
- See our dhokla turn out so spongy serve these after 15 min so water get soaked well.
If you find this GUJARATI SPECIAL SPONGY KHAMAN DHOKLA recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.