Get all the most effective Dam ka keema (mutton) recipes on the web within the one stop site that is cooking information. Whether you are looking for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Dam ka keema (mutton) , you will discover the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect Dam ka keema (mutton) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dam ka keema (mutton) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that the body needs a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Have you heard the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have loads of great stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8 percent! That’s a wonderful number for an individual who wants a healthier heart.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to dam ka keema (mutton) recipe. You can cook dam ka keema (mutton) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Dam ka keema (mutton):
- Take 500 gram Keema (mutton)
- Use 100 gram Curd
- Use 1 tsp lime juice
- Take 1 large onion
- You need 1 tablespoon almonds flour
- Prepare 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut powder
- Prepare Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Get 1 tsp Garam masala powder (homemade)
- Use 2 boiled eggs for garnishing
- Get 1 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- Use 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- You need 1 teaspoon salt
- Provide 1 teaspoon Ginger garlic paste
- You need 1/2 teaspoon kasuri methi
Instructions to make Dam ka keema (mutton):
- Wash the kheema well with 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder and drain all water from it. Further prepare a fine paste of almonds & coconut powder with some water
- Next add curd & make sure curd must be of room temperature then add all spices including kasuri methi, Garam masala powder keep it for 15-20 minutes covered for marination
- Besides fry chopped onions until golden brown & remove it. And use the same oil for cooking with marinated keema
- Take a pressure cooker add in all the marinated keema and half of fried onion & fried onions oil for cooking with almonds coconut paste
- Then add 1 cup of water and cook it like 2-3 whistles let it cool down
- Uncover the lid and keep stirring continuously until the oil separates
- When it’s almost done add the lime juice coriander leaves and off the flame
- While u dish out add the left fried onions, coriander leaves,boiled eggs sliced and serve it hot with paratha or chapati and enjoy the delicious meal dum ka keema…!
If you find this Dam ka keema (mutton) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.