Green Moong Dal Dosa recipes for your loved ones however this tips may be useful.
Never prepare dinner these items in an Air Fryer
In the previous couple of years, Air Fryers have change into very fashionable as well as a vital kitchen appliance. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is quite continuously really helpful by cooking consultants to organize frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, rooster and other meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has so much much less fats. This cooking method might also lower down on a number of the different harmful results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Pesarattu
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pesarattu | green moong dal dosa recipe. green moong dal dosa you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Pesarattu | Green Moong Dal Dosa:
- Take 1 cup green moong dal
- You need 1 tbsp raw rice
- Get 1 tbsp urad dal
- Take 1/2 inch ginger
- Take 2 green chillies
- Take 1/4 cup coriander leaves
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Use leaves few curry
- Take As per taste salt
- You need As required oil for cooking
Instructions to make Pesarattu | Green Moong Dal Dosa:
- Wash and soak 1 cup of green moong dal with rice and urad dal for overnight in enough water
- Drain and add the moong dal along with ginger, green chilies, cumin seeds, curry leaves, coriander leaves and salt in a blender and blend to a smooth batter by adding some water
- The consistency should be similar to a dosa batter
- Heat a dosa pan on medium heat and spread the batter evenly on the pan.
- Drizzle oil around the dosa and cook both sides a couple of times till crisp and browned.
- Note: This pesarattu dosa can also be made with spilt green gram or sprouted moong dal. If using yellow moong, then you can soak the lentils for 1 to 3 hours
If you find this Pesarattu | Green Moong Dal Dosa recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.