So you is perhaps making ready Stuffed Capsicum recipes for your loved ones however this suggestions may be useful.
Never cook dinner these items in an Air Fryer
In the previous couple of years, Air Fryers have develop into extremely popular in addition to an essential kitchen appliance. Primarily an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's quite continuously really helpful by cooking specialists to prepare frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and other meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has quite a bit much less fat. This cooking method may additionally minimize down on some of the other dangerous results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Stuffed Capsicum recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples contain numerous minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are rich in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from amassing and causing blockages. One Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL cholesterol levels drop by as much as eight percent! That’s a great number for someone who wants a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stuffed capsicum recipe. To cook stuffed capsicum you only need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Stuffed Capsicum:
- You need 7-8 Small capsicum
- Use 2 Potatoes big
- Take 2 Green chillies
- Use As needed coriander leaves
- You need As needed Curry leaves
- Take 1 tsp Jeera
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- Use 1 pinch Hing
- Take 1/2 tsp Red chillies powder
- Provide 1 tsp Dhania powder
- Use Salt as per taste
- Use 3 tbsp Oil
- Prepare 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Get 2 tablespoon Besan
Steps to make Stuffed Capsicum:
- Wash capsicum. Slit the capsicum from top as if we are cutting cup. Remove the seeds and keep them aside.
- Heat oil in kadai. Add jeera, allowit to splutter. Then add hing, turmeric powder, small pieces of green chillies and curry leaves.Then add all the masalas and mix well. Boil potatoes and peel it and add them into masalas and mix well. Add salt to taste. Add besan fry little and in the last add lemon juice and mix well and remove from flame. Add coriander leaves.
- Once it masala is ready,stuff them into capsicum.
- Heat oil in sauce pan add the stuffed capsicum into it. Add very little salt from the top. Cover with lid and cook for 5 mins.
- Cook well on all sides. Once it is done remove from flame and serve hot with rice sambhar rice as side dish.
If you find this Stuffed Capsicum recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.