Find all the best Tomato Rasam recipes on the web within the one stop place that's cooking information. Whether you are looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Tomato Rasam , you will see the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Tomato Rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? In this article, you will find out which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are fantastic for your heart. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they won’t amass in your body and or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato rasam recipe. To cook tomato rasam you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tomato Rasam:
- Get 2 tomatoes chopped
- Use 1 lemon size tamarind pulp
- Provide handful chopped coriander leaves
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds
- You need 1 tsp pepper corns
- You need 3-4 garlic cloves
- Provide 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- You need 1 red chilli
- Provide Few curry leaves
- You need 1 tsp rasam powder
- Get 2 cups water
- Get to taste salt
- You need 1 tsp ghee
- Prepare 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
Steps to make Tomato Rasam:
- Firstly soak tamarind in little warm water, squeeze out the pulp drain it and keep aside.
- Roughly pound peppercorns, cumin seeds, garlic together.
- Take a saucepan add in 1tsp ghee add mustard seeds, red chilli, few curry leaves saute for two minutes.
- When mustard seeds starts to splutter add chopped tomatoes,turmeric powder, and salt add little water, close the lid, put the flame on medium, let it cook until tomatoes becomes soft and mushy,
- Now add rasam powder(store-bought) add drained tamarind pulp, and two cups of water mix well, let it boil again nicely for about 10-12 minutes,
- Lastly, add chopped coriander leaves, and serve hot.
If you find this Tomato Rasam recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.