Find all the most effective Tomato Rasam recipes on the net in the one cease place that's cooking information. Whether you're searching for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Tomato Rasam , you will see the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the best Tomato Rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tomato Rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are great for your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you take in. If your body is able to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they are not going to amass in your body or cause heart problems. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start eating these heart-healthy foods regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato rasam recipe. You can have tomato rasam using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tomato Rasam:
- Use 5 tomatoes
- Provide 2-3 garlic cloves
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Use 2-3 tsp Rasam powder(adjust to taste)
- Prepare 1/4 tsp black pepper powder
- Get 1 tsp mustard seeds
- Get 1/2 tsp Jeera(cumin) powder
- You need As needed Curry leaves
- Get to taste Salt
- Provide As needed Coriander leaves for garnish
- Take 1 tbsp oil
- Take 1 tsp Ghee
- Get As needed Water
Steps to make Tomato Rasam:
- Wash the tomatoes and chop them
- Heat a Kadhai and put oil. When hot add the mustard seeds, jeera and let it splutter. Then add curry leaves, crush the garlic add it and the chopped tomatoes. Put salt, Turmeric powder, pepper powder and rasam powder and sauté well for a few minutes
- Then Add 2 to 3 cups of water and bring to boil. Let it simmer for a few minutes.
- Then add ghee and chopped coriander leaves. Turn off the heat.
- Serve hot
If you find this Tomato Rasam recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.