So you could be making ready Rasam recipes for your family but this suggestions may be helpful.
By no means cook dinner these items in an Air Fryer
In the previous couple of years, Air Fryers have develop into very popular in addition to a vital kitchen appliance. Primarily an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is fairly continuously recommended by cooking experts to arrange frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and other meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has loads much less fats. This cooking method may additionally cut down on a few of the other harmful results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Can you recall being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to be loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause clogging. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can cause as much as an eight percent decrease in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number if you’re working to make your heart healthy!
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially good for the heart, however. Start consuming these foods daily. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rasam recipe. You can cook rasam using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Rasam:
- Take 1 Tamarind- lime sized
- Take 1 Tomato (finely chopped or crushed)
- Prepare 1 Green Chilli
- Provide 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Use 3 cups Water
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Use 2 tbsp Oil
- Use 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Take 7-8 Curry leaves
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Asafoetida powder (hing)
- Take As required Coriander leaves (cilantro) chopped
Instructions to make Rasam:
- Soak the tamarind in 1 cup of warm water for 5 minutes to extract the tamarind juice. Smash the tomato in tamarind juice. Crush garlic, curry leaves and green chillies.
- Heat little oil in a pan and pop the mustard seeds and urad dal add crushed masala, hing and turmeric powder. Fry for 2-3 mintues.
- Add tamarind and tomato juice, salt and required water. Cook till boils. Turn off the flame and add coriander leaves. Transfer to a serving dish and keep it covered with a lid to retain it's aroma until you are ready to serve.
If you find this Rasam recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.