Get all the perfect Vegetable sambhar recipes on the net in the one cease site that's cooking guide. Whether you are searching for an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Vegetable sambhar , you will find the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the best Vegetable sambhar recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable sambhar recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you should have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember when your mom and dad would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. They contain lots of soluble fiber which functions like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. That’s a terrific number for a person who wants a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Begin eating these foods every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable sambhar recipe. You can cook vegetable sambhar using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vegetable sambhar:
- Use 100g Tuvar daal (pigeon pea)
- Get 2 Tomatoes
- Use 2 Onion
- Use leaves Curry
- Provide 1 tsp Cumin
- Provide 1 tbsp Tamarind water
- Take 4 tsp Sambhar powder
- Provide 100 g Ladys finger (okra)
Instructions to make Vegetable sambhar:
- Take 100g of daal (lentils)in cooker wash it add little turmerc to it ajdbone glass of water and pressure cook for 10 mins.
- After lentils becomes soft make a paste of it and keep it aside.
- Take ither cooker. Put oil in it then add cumin seefs and curry leaves after that add tomatoes(cut into 4 pieces)
- Ladys finger and onion(cut into 4pieces). Then fry vegggiea in it add red chilly powder salt and sambhar masala to it. Then add two glass of water allow it to boil for 1 min.then add lentil paste to it.
- Then add tamarind water and pressure cook for 5mins.
- Healthy sambhar is ready to eat with idlis
If you find this Vegetable sambhar recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.