So that you might be preparing My smoky party jollof recipes for your family but this suggestions may be helpful.
Never prepare dinner these things in an Air Fryer
In the previous couple of years, Air Fryers have become very popular as well as a necessary kitchen appliance. Essentially an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is fairly ceaselessly really helpful by cooking consultants to prepare frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and other meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has quite a bit less fat. This cooking technique may also cut down on a few of the other harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to My smoky party jollof recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. You should know that blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily break down fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause problems for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are especially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my smoky party jollof recipe. You can cook my smoky party jollof using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My smoky party jollof:
- Prepare 1 ¹/² paint bucket of rice
- Use Fresh tomatoes
- Use Normal fresh pepper
- Take Red bell pepper (Shombo)
- Provide Tatashi
- Provide Tin tomatoes
- Take Ginger
- Prepare leaves Bay
- Provide Onions
- Use Green pepper
- Take Vegetable oil
- Provide Benny chicken
- You need Curry
- You need Thyme
- Take Rosemary
- Use cubes Seasoning
- Use Supreme jollof rice spices
- Get Crayfish
- You need to taste Salt
Steps to make My smoky party jollof:
- Blend your tomato, fresh pepper, Shombo, tatashi, and ginger together. Steam to have the water drained out and set aside
- Wash your rice properly with salt for 5 consecutive times
- Place a pot of oil on fire and add your oil. Add your tomato mix and fry for about 15mins them continue frying till it's dry and the oil comes up.
- Add your meat stock if you have any. And of course you should have one 😅😅😅and water. Then add all the ingredients mentioned above except your crayfish and green pepper.
- Pour your rice, stir together and cover to cook. Stir occasionally so all the rice can be well cooked
- Once it's dried, add your crayfish and stir together then bring down
- Add your well sliced onions and green pepper and your smoky party jollof rice is ready. 😁😁😍😍😍😋😋😋
If you find this My smoky party jollof recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.