Find all the best Mambhazha Pulliserry (Sweet Mango in Coconut and yoghurt sauce) recipes on the web within the one stop place that is cooking guide. Whether or not you're in search of an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and straightforward Mambhazha Pulliserry (Sweet Mango in Coconut and yoghurt sauce) , one can find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the best Mambhazha Pulliserry (Sweet Mango in Coconut and yoghurt sauce) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mambhazha Pulliserry (Sweet Mango in Coconut and yoghurt sauce) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already know that the body needs a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Continue reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps your body to be better at processing your fats and cholesterol. The easier it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, however. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mambhazha pulliserry (sweet mango in coconut and yoghurt sauce) recipe. To make mambhazha pulliserry (sweet mango in coconut and yoghurt sauce) you only need 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mambhazha Pulliserry (Sweet Mango in Coconut and yoghurt sauce):
- You need 2 Mango Sweet
- Prepare 2 Cups water
- Provide 3/4 Cup Coconut Grated
- Get 1 Cup Yoghurt
- You need 1/4 Teaspoon Mustard seeds
- You need 1 Green chilli
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- Take to taste salt
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon Coconut Oil
- Get 1/2 Teaspoon Mustard Seeds
- Prepare Pinch Fenugreek Roasted Powder
- Get 4 Shallots
- You need 2 red chilli Dried
- Use curry leaves
- Provide 1/4 Teaspoon red chilli powder
Steps to make Mambhazha Pulliserry (Sweet Mango in Coconut and yoghurt sauce):
- Wash mango and peel the skin.
- In a saucepan, add 2 cups of water, peeled whole mangos, turmeric powder and salt.
- Cook till the mango becomes soft.
- Grind grated coconut, mustard seeds and green chilli into a fine paste.
- Add this paste to the cooked mango.
- Keep the saucepan covered for 10 minutes in low flame, till the coconut paste cooks through.
- Beat the yoghurt in a mixer, so that there are no lumps in it.
- Add this to cooked mango and coconut sauce and after 3 minutes turn the stove off, and stir for few more minutes, to prevent curdling of yoghurt.
- FOR SEASONING :In a frying pan heat oil and add mustard seeds, wait for the seeds to crack and then add slices of shallots, curry leaves and red chilli.
- When the shallots becomes brown, add chilli powder and fenugreek powder and turn off the stove.
- Pour this on to prepared curry.
If you find this Mambhazha Pulliserry (Sweet Mango in Coconut and yoghurt sauce) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.