Find all one of the best taisen's creamy top ramon noodle recipes on the net within the one cease place that is cooking information. Whether or not you are in search of an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy taisen's creamy top ramon noodle , you can find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the best taisen's creamy top ramon noodle recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to taisen's creamy top ramon noodle recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with Food.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been instructed to eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Fact: Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are many foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taisen's creamy top ramon noodle recipe. You can cook taisen's creamy top ramon noodle using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make taisen's creamy top ramon noodle:
- Use to 4 beef top ramen noodles ( depending on how many people your feeding)
- Provide ( or more ) of cream of mushroom soup
- Take beef bullion cubes
- You need seasoning salt
- You need pepper
- Prepare milk
- Use butter
- Get of frozen peas and carrots
- Take water
- You need garlic powder
- Use cheddar or parmesan cheese if desired. see last direction
Steps to make taisen's creamy top ramon noodle:
- cook the mixed veggies in a bit of butter garlic powder, pepper and seasoning salt until warm and soft
- melt a beef bouillon cube in water in a separate saucepan.
- cook the top ramen noodles in water and with a beef bullion cube . break them up as this will make it easier to stir. do not cook them to mushy. you want them done most of the way but stop before all the way done otherwise they will be extremely soggy/mushy
- drain the noodles.
- if you have extra butter or water in the veggies drain half. you might want to use some of the liquid from this instead of just beef broth
- put the noodles in a pot. add a small amount of butter and milk. about two splashes of milk and 1 tablespoon of butter or less
- add in some of the beef bouillon/water mix. a little at first. mix well
- add veggies. mix
- add in the cream of mushroom soup. add more beef broth, milk and/or butter if needed. mix well.
- add in beef flavor packs from the soup. taste taste taste!!
- if it is to thick add in more liquid/beef broth. if it doesn't have enough seasoning add more. for more creamy add more cream of mushroom soup and a bit of milk
- heat through keeping a close eye not to burn the noodles. serve alone or top it with melted cheddar cheese or parmesan cheese.
If you find this taisen's creamy top ramon noodle recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.