So that you is perhaps getting ready One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipes for your loved ones but this suggestions may be useful.
By no means cook dinner this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the previous couple of years, Air Fryers have grow to be highly regarded in addition to a vital kitchen equipment. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's fairly continuously really helpful by cooking specialists to arrange frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and other meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has quite a bit less fats. This cooking methodology may additionally minimize down on among the different harmful results of oil frying.
Before you jump to One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We Are Going To Be Taking A Look At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to see that the utilization of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Unlike other products you can purchase currently available this product is going to have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is a lot more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
Something else that many people would never do with any traditional kinds of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, but this is recommended when it comes to coconut oil. You’re going to discover that this will actually help anybody who may have some sort of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil provides a healing effect. Needless to say you do not need to have a skin rash to use this, as this is loaded with antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will additionally make your skin feel extremely smooth.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading folks to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you may find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. Something you may or may not understand is that within a really short time frame there are going to be vitamin supplement companies advertising the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one pot stuffed pepper casserole recipe. To cook one pot stuffed pepper casserole you need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole:
- Get 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Use 1 lb. ground beef (or ground turkey)
- You need 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- Prepare 2 large bell peppers, diced (any color)
- Get 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 3/4 cup brown rice, uncooked (not instant)
- Use 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- Use 1 can (8 oz.) tomato sauce
- Use 1 1/2 cups unsalted chicken broth (or water)
- Prepare 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Get 1 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- You need 1/2 tsp. brown sugar
- You need To taste salt and pepper
- Take 1/2 cup shredded cheese of choice
Instructions to make One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole:
- In a large skillet with a tight fitting lid, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the onions and peppers. Stir and cook until the onions turn translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
- Add the beef to the skillet and cook, breaking the beef up, until it is no longer pink. Drain any excess fat if needed. Stir in the garlic, diced tomatoes and rice and increase the heat to med-high.
- Stir in the Italian seasoning, brown sugar, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Then stir in the tomato sauce and broth (or water). Let this come to a boil.
- Once at a boil, place the lid on and reduce the heat down to med-low. Let this simmer for 60 or so minutes, stirring every so often so nothing sticks (if using a different rice or quinoa, then adjust to a shorter cooking time), until most of the liquid had absorbed and the rice is tender.
- Remove from heat once it's done. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the top and place the lid back on until the cheese melts, about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy! Store any leftovers in the fridge.
If you find this One Pot Stuffed Pepper Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.