Discover all the perfect Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipes on the net in the one stop place that's cooking guide. Whether or not you're searching for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook , you'll find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? Today, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Remember when your mom and dad would remind you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have many good stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples are loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause clogging. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8 percent. That’s a fantastic number for a person who wants a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook recipe. To cook chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook:
- You need 1 kg chicken,1 big potato, 1/2 cup peas
- Prepare (1 sliced onion,3 cloves, 4 cardamom, 1stick cinnamon,
- Provide 8 black pepper and 2 bay leaf)
- You need 1/2 cup oil,1 1/2 tbsn salt,1 tsp garam masala powder and
- You need Few coriander leaves chopped
- Use Masala to grind
- Use (1 onion medium, 1 tomato(medium,1 pod garlic,
- You need 1 inch ginger and 7 green chillies (acc to u)1 tbsn Kashmiri red
- Use Powder,1 tbsn coriander powder)grind all this
- Provide 1 tsp turmeric powder
Instructions to make Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook:
- First heat oil in a vessel.then add the onion with whole garam masala (pic2) when onions brown add the above grind masala and mix.now simmer till oil floats up.
- Now add the turmeric and salt
- Now saute 2 mins and add the potatoes and peas.mix well.cover the lid and cook 10 mins slow flame
- When done add the garam masala powder and few chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice,chapati, tortilla and enjoy 😊 #newyoutuber
If you find this Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.