Get all the very best Chingri maacher malai curry (prawn malai curry) recipes on the net within the one stop place that's cooking guide. Whether or not you're in search of a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Chingri maacher malai curry (prawn malai curry) , you will see the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the best Chingri maacher malai curry (prawn malai curry) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chingri maacher malai curry (prawn malai curry) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Be aware that fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You probably be aware of this since you’ve probably been told to see to it that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try consuming fish during at least two meals each week.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, however. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chingri maacher malai curry (prawn malai curry) recipe. You can cook chingri maacher malai curry (prawn malai curry) using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chingri maacher malai curry (prawn malai curry):
- You need 4 prawns (properly washed)
- Prepare 1 onion(paste)
- Provide 1 tablespoon ginger garlic paste
- Use 1 onion chopped
- You need 1 cup coconut milk
- Provide 3 tablespoon desicated coconut
- Take 1 teaspoon red chilli Powder
- Get 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- Get 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 teaspoon whole jeera
- You need 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 whole dry red chilli
- You need 2 pods green cardamom
- Take 2 cloves
- Get 1 cinnamon stick
- Take Yo taste salt
- You need As needed oil for frying
- Get 1 teaspoon garam masala powder
Steps to make Chingri maacher malai curry (prawn malai curry):
- At first marinate the fish with salt and turmeric
- Heat a pan add oil
- Shallow fry the prawns and keep aside
- Add whole jeera garam masala bay leaf and whole dry red chilli for tampering
- Add ginger garlic paste saute well
- Add onion paste and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder
- Now add the red chilli Powder and desicated coconut and mix well
- Add the coconut milk and allow it to boil
- Once it starts boiling add the prawns and cover till the prawns get tender.
- Garnish it with slitted green chillies and serve with rice
If you find this Chingri maacher malai curry (prawn malai curry) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.