So that you might be getting ready Coconut Chicken Curry recipes for your family but this ideas may be useful.
Never cook this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have turn into very fashionable in addition to an important kitchen equipment. Essentially an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is quite continuously really helpful by cooking specialists to prepare frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and other meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts energy by 70% to 80% and has quite a bit much less fats. This cooking methodology may also cut down on a number of the different harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Coconut Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should follow a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are good for your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol and fats. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut chicken curry recipe. You can have coconut chicken curry using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Use 2 chicken legs
- Provide 2 onions
- Prepare 1/4 red bell pepper
- Provide 1/2 Italian green pepper
- Get 1/2 lemon zest
- You need 20 fresh basil leafs
- You need 1 can coconut milk
- You need 1/2 cup olive oil
- Take MIX of SPICES:
- Provide 1 teaspoon salt
- Prepare 1 tsp grounded coriander
- Provide 1 tsp red paprika (hot or sweet, your choice)
- Prepare 1 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- Get 1/4 tsp ginger powder
- Provide 2-3 cloves
- Prepare 2-3 seeds of cardamom
- Get 4-5 garlic cloves in thin slices
Steps to make Coconut Chicken Curry:
- Boil the chicken legs and then put aside the meat without skin and bones.
- Cut the onions in half slices (not too thin) and the bell pepper and the green pepper in cubes.
- Heat the oil in a large pan and add the onions and after 2 minutes add the peppers. Mix well all the time.
- After 3 minutes of high fire and mixing, add the mixture of spices and mix one more minute.
- Add now the meat, mix a bit and add the coconut milk also.
- When boiling again, lower the fire, cover the pan and let them cook for about 10 minutes.
- Stop the fire and add the basil leafs and the lemon zest, stir a bit then cover back.
- Serve hot with well drained long rice!
If you find this Coconut Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.