Get all the very best Red Thai Prawn Curry recipes on the net within the one cease site that is cooking information. Whether or not you're searching for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Red Thai Prawn Curry , you'll find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the best Red Thai Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are good for improving the health of your heart? Go on reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Have you heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have lots of good stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. They contain tons of soluble fiber which works sort of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. Consuming just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8 percent. That’s a wonderful number for somebody who desires a healthier heart.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Start eating these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai prawn curry recipe. To cook red thai prawn curry you only need 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Thai Prawn Curry:
- Provide 250 g rice boiled per instructions on packet
- Get 300 g prawns
- Take 1 onion diced
- Get 2 cloves garlic minced
- Use 1 teaspoon ground lemon grass
- Provide 1 red pepper diced
- Use 2-3 tablespoons Red Thai curry paste
- Prepare 100 g green beans sliced
- You need 400 ml coconut milk
- Provide 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- Take 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Prepare salt and pepper for seasoning
Steps to make Red Thai Prawn Curry:
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat - Add the onion, pepper and green beans and cook for 5 minutes
- Add the garlic, ginger, lemon juice, lemongrass and seasoning - Stir in the curry paste - Pour in the coconut milk and bring to a simmer
- Stir in the prawns - Simmer for 5 minutes - Serve with the boiled rice
If you find this Red Thai Prawn Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.