So you is likely to be preparing Pondicherry Egg Curry recipes for your family but this tips may be helpful.
By no means cook dinner these things in an Air Fryer
In the previous couple of years, Air Fryers have turn into very popular in addition to a vital kitchen equipment. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is quite regularly really useful by cooking specialists to organize frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, rooster and different meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has lots much less fat. This cooking technique may additionally minimize down on among the different harmful results of oil frying.
Before you jump to Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Can you recall being told by your mom or dad “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples have plenty of good stuff in them to help keep your heart in good condition. Apples are known to have tons of soluble fiber which acts like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels drop by as much as eight percent. That’s a fantastic number for someone who desires a healthier heart.
There are many foods that you can eat that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pondicherry egg curry recipe. To make pondicherry egg curry you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pondicherry Egg Curry:
- You need boiled eggs + 1 egg
- Prepare onions chopped fine
- Use green chillies
- Provide curry leaves
- Get tomatoes chopped fine
- Take ginger garlic paste
- You need red chilli powder
- Get turmeric powder
- You need Salt
- Prepare Fresh coriander
- You need Tbsp+ 2 Tbsp oil
- Take fennel/ saunf
- Provide cleaned prawns
- Prepare thick coconut milk
Steps to make Pondicherry Egg Curry:
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a Pan,add little turmeric and a spoon of pepper powder..,add the boiled eggs.. saute for a minute..set aside
- In the same Pan add 2 tbsp oil..add 1 tsp fennel/ saunf..Crush together the onion,green chillies and curry leaves..add to the pan and stir fry till onions turn translucent.now add the prawns..saute for a min..
- Add the ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,turmeric powder and saute till raw smell of the masala goes..Next coarsely puree the tomatoes and add to the masala..cook for a while..when it starts bubbling add the coconut milk,check seasoning,cover and cook for a couple of mins.
- When the curry begins to boil add the raw egg, stir to mix well and get cooked
- Once the raw egg is set add the boiled eggs..cook for 2 mins…add juice of a lemon and sprinkle fresh coriander..
- Egg curry is ready..Serve with hot steaming rice…
If you find this Pondicherry Egg Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.