Get all the very best authentic Indian chicken curry recipes on the net in the one cease place that's cooking information. Whether you're in search of a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple authentic Indian chicken curry , you will see the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the perfect authentic Indian chicken curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to authentic Indian chicken curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is A Wonderful Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many men and women don’t understand that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is really something you need to be using regularly. You’re also going to find that there isn’t just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There’s something else that is important to understand about this item and that’s the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. If you’re wondering what a few of these benefits are you should be happy to realize that we are going to be explaining to you in this post what a number of these benefits may be.
For people who have difficulties losing weight you’re also going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose weight a lot easier. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly inside your body and provides you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you are going to find the you are able to burn off calories three times as fast. The to so for any person on a weight loss system who is not losing a few pounds as quickly as they’d like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be a terrific benefit. And for those of you were trying to lose some weight but feel sluggish all the time because of this, you are going to see that coconut oil ends up providing you with more energy because it’s increasing your metabolism.
Something else I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been scientific studies performed which show that coconut oil could have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. Should you have other oils in your house I recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits which can be associated with it. There’s no doubt that in time companies will be marketing coconut oil supplements, but now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic indian chicken curry recipe. You can cook authentic indian chicken curry using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook authentic Indian chicken curry:
- Take 1 kilogram chicken
- Take 5 onion
- You need 6 clove garlic
- Take 2 tbsp ginger
- Take 4 tomatoes
- Use 2 tbsp tomatoe puree
- Provide 1 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 1 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- Provide 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- Take 3 tbsp natural yogurt
- Provide 1 bunch freash coriander
- Use 3 cup water
- You need 3 tbsp ghee or vegetable oil
- You need 1 tsp cumin seeds
- You need 2 tbsp salt
- Prepare 4 green chillies or to your taste
Instructions to make authentic Indian chicken curry:
- add the ghee or vegetable oil to a large pan on a medium heat
- add the cumin seeds and wait till they start popping
- add the 5 chopped onions and the salt to the pan and cook the onions till they have softened
- after the onions have softened add the finally chopped ginger and garlic and the green chillies cook for a further 5 minutes
- than add the freash chopped tomatoes and the tomato puree and cook for 10 minutes untill the tomatoes have softened
- after the tomatoes have softened and most of the liquid has evaporated then add the 3 tablespoons of natural yogurt to the pan and cook for a further 5 minutes
- than add the black pepper, garam masala, and turmaric powder to the pan and cook for 3 minutes.
- now add the chicken and stir fry until chicken is half cooked.
- after the chicken is half cooked add the 3 cups if water and simmer for 1 and a half hour or untill the sauce is nice and thick but keep stirring from time to time.
- after the chicken curry is cooked add the freash chopped coriander stir through.
- now the chicken curry is ready and can be served with rice, naan, chappatti and a nice raita on the side.
- you can do this with lamb or beef to
If you find this authentic Indian chicken curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.