So that you might be making ready Curry Flavoured Cauliflower Tempura recipes for your family but this ideas may be helpful.
Never cook this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the previous few years, Air Fryers have grow to be highly regarded in addition to an important kitchen appliance. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is quite frequently advisable by cooking consultants to prepare frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and other meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has lots much less fats. This cooking method might also cut down on some of the different dangerous effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Curry Flavoured Cauliflower Tempura recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Blueberries are great for your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not build up in your body or cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry flavoured cauliflower tempura recipe. You can cook curry flavoured cauliflower tempura using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Flavoured Cauliflower Tempura:
- Provide 1 small head Cauliflower *700 to 800g
- Provide 2-3 tablespoons Plain Flour *OR Self-Raising Flour
- You need 1/2 cup Cold Water
- Get 1 Egg *whisked
- Provide 1/2 cup Self-Raising Flour
- Take 2-3 tablespoons Potato Starch Flour *OR Corn Starch Flour
- Get 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Curry Powder
- You need Oil for frying
- Take Coriander *optional
Instructions to make Curry Flavoured Cauliflower Tempura:
- Cut Cauliflower into florets and place them in a large bowl. Make sure the florets are in the size that is easy to eat. Sprinkle with Flour and toss so that all florets are coated well.
- Make curry flavoured Tempura Batter. Combine Self-Raising Flour, Potato Starch Flour (OR Corn Starch Flour), Salt and Curry Powder in a bowl. Add Egg and Cold Water, and mix lightly.
- Heat Oil to 170°C to 180°C. The right temperature can be tested by dropping a little bit of batter into the oil. If the batter sinks a little into the oil, then comes back the surface, the temperature is right for frying.
- Dip the florets into Tempura Batter and slide them into the hot oil. Do not fry too many at once. Turn them over a few times. When the batter is light golden and crispy, take them out and lay them on a rack or paper towel to drain the oil. Try to retain the crunchy texture.
- Scatter Coriander leaves on top and serve warm.
If you find this Curry Flavoured Cauliflower Tempura recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.