Get all the very best Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipes on the net in the one cease place that's cooking guide. Whether you are searching for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and straightforward Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) , you will find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We Are Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil will be something that can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you need to begin to use today. Something else I want to mention concerning this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. Something else I would like to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. Coconut oil is far more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in the following paragraphs we will be telling you why.
Something else you’re going to find coconut oil is extremely useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is clearly something you would never do with other cooking oils. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for individuals who end up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the healing process. The main reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you’re additionally going to see that this can be used on a regular basis to offer you younger looking skin.
There is currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the realization that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you may find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. Something you may possibly or may not realize is that within an incredibly short period of time there will be vitamin supplement organizations advertising the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade cauliflower curry. (aloo gobi) recipe. To cook homemade cauliflower curry. (aloo gobi) you only need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi):
- You need 1 medium cauliflower
- Take 1 medium potato (optional, skip if you want very low carb)
- Provide 1 tbsp jeera powder
- Prepare 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- Provide 1.5 tbsp ginger grated
- Use 1 tbsp tomato puree or 2 medium tomatoes (diced)
- You need 1/2 cup peas
- You need 1 tbsp urud daal or chana daal (optional)
- Prepare 1 tsp jeera for tampering the oil
- Get 1-2 dried red chilli(optional)
- Get Fresh coriander leaves (for garnish - optional)
- Take 1 pinch garam masala
- Prepare Salt and sugar
Steps to make Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi):
- Cut cauliflower into florets. Dice potato.
- Grate ginger. Put turmeric, jeera powder and tomato in a bowl and make a paste with a little water.
- Put 1 tbsp oil in a pot and fry cauliflower florets for 1-2 min. The sides can be a little brown but make sure not to burn it. You should get a pleasant aroma. Take it out and keep it in bowl for later. If you are using potato you can fry those as well but it is not necessary if you want to save time.
- In the pot heat 1 tbsp oil. Put the urud daal/chana daal, dried red chilli and then add the jeera after 20 -30 sec. Make sure not to burn the daal. Add you spice mixture when the daal has taken a brown colour, approx 20-30 sec. Fry the spice, add a little more water, if needed, to prevent burning. Fry for 1-2 min.
- Add potato and cauliflower and fry for 3-4 min. Add a little water.
- Add 500 ml water (more if you want more gravy), bring to boil and simmer. Adjust salt and sugar. Simmer for 5 min. Add peas and simmer until you can break a cauliflower with your spatula. Add a little garam masala.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
If you find this Homemade cauliflower curry. (Aloo gobi) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.