So that you could be getting ready Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry recipes for your family however this tips may be useful.
By no means prepare dinner these things in an Air Fryer
In the last few years, Air Fryers have become very fashionable as well as an essential kitchen appliance. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it's fairly frequently beneficial by cooking consultants to prepare frozen meals, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, hen and other meats. Air frying is healthier than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has a lot much less fat. This cooking method may also cut down on a number of the other harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Go on reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Blueberries are great for your heart. Blueberries are full of antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t build up in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That, basically, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, however, for improving your heart health. Try incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to okra(lady finger) with dal(lentil) curry recipe. You can cook okra(lady finger) with dal(lentil) curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry:
- Provide 250 grams Green okra
- You need 1.5 tablespoon Chopped onions
- Use 3-4 Green chillies
- You need 2 tablespoons Oil
- Prepare 1.5 teaspoon Red chilli Powder
- Use 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- Get 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- Take 1/4 teaspoon Cumin powder
- Use 2 teaspoons Ginger-garlic paste
- Prepare As per taste Salt
- Prepare 1/2 cup Lentil(dal) soaked in water
- Use 1 Bay leaves
- Get 1 Dry red chilli
- You need 1/2 tsp Panch phoran Bengali whole "five spices" mixed
- You need As required Water
Steps to make Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry:
- Wash the green raw okras in fresh water and chop into medium size. Keep it aside.
- Take a pan, put some oil and heat it on the stove. Put the chopped onions and green chillies with salt as required and stir fry. Put ginger garlic paste and fry for one minute.
- Add little water to saute it and put turmeric powder, red chilli powder, Coriander powder and cumin powder into it and stir fry more 5 minutes. When oil comes out from the Spices, put the soaked lentil into it with 1 cup water and cook it for 5 minutes covering the pan.
- Then put all washed and chopped okra into it and mix it into all over dal and spices. And again cover the pan. Cook it in a low flame for 3-4 minutes.
- In the meantime, in another frypan, put some oil and heat it on the stove. Now put the bay leaf with dry red chilli and fry low flame. Put five whole spices mixture into it and fry all together one minute. Now put it on the top of the curry and mix it.
- Green okra with dal curry is perfectly done. Serve it hot with steamed rice or roti or paratha and enjoy it with your family and loved ones. Take Love from Bangladesh 💚😊.
If you find this Okra(Lady finger) with DaL(Lentil) Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.