Here is how South Indian coconut Biryani can help you in weight loss
Weight management needs constant efforts. If you are somebody attempting to shed some extra kilos then it's essential at all times be in your toes. Watching your calorie intake and in addition sticking to a balanced diet is the key to an efficient weight loss routine. It turns into really hectic to strike that right balance between style and health and due to this fact, we need to find an in-between resolution where style meets well being.
Don’t fear it's not tough in any respect. You simply want to decide on the precise elements. Like Proteins! As you already must be knowing, protein is the building block of cell and is responsible for repairing the broken tissues and muscle tissues. It's also a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight reduction. Therefore, consuming a high-protein weight loss plan will enable you in dropping pounds effectively
Before you jump to South Indian coconut Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the healthiest food you can eat up. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been instructed to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is basically true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try to eat fish in at least two meals every week.
There are lots of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to south indian coconut biryani recipe. You can have south indian coconut biryani using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make South Indian coconut Biryani:
- Provide For Rice
- You need 1 cup basmati rice(boiled)
- Provide 1/2 tsp chana dal(soaked)
- Take 1/2 tsp urd dal(soaked)
- Take 1 tsp peanuts
- Take 1/2 tsp mustard seed
- Use 1 tsp cashews
- You need 5-6 curry leaves
- Take 2-3 Whole red chillimirch
- You need 1 cup grated fresh coconut
- You need 2 tbs lemon juice
- You need to taste Salt
- Get 1-2 tbsp oil
- Provide For the gravy
- Provide 2 tomatoes finely chopped
- You need 1 cup veggies (cabbage,carrot,cauliflower,beans)chopped
- Use 1/4 cup peas boiled
- Get 1/2 cup bell peppers (red,yellow and green)
- Get 1 tsp green chilli chopped
- Get 1/2 cup beaten curd
- Use 1/4 cup coconut milk
- Get 1/4 tsp haldi powder
- You need 1/2 tsp lal mirch powder
- Take 1-4 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- Prepare 1 tsp sambhar masala
- Prepare 1/4 tsp dhaniya powder
- Take to taste Salt
- Provide 2 tbsp oil
- Use 3-4 curry leaves
- You need Coriander leaves
Steps to make South Indian coconut Biryani:
- For Rice:Heat oil in a pan.add mustard seeds, sabut lal mirch,chana dal, urdh dal saute for a 2-3 mins.add peanuts,cashews and again saute for 2-3 mins
- Then add curry leaves,2tsp grated coconut, salt, lemon juice and boiled rice mix it well
- For gravy: Heat oil in a pan add mustard seeds,curry leaves then add all veggies and spices cook them for 5-6 mins
- Add 1/2cup beaten curd and coconut milk to the vegetables cook for around 5mins..add coriander leaves mix well and set the cooked vegetables aside
- Add the first layer of rice at the bottom then add layer of grated fresh coconut then add layer of vegetables then add layer of coconut and again layer of rice
- Serve with hing raita..enjoy ur tasty meal
If you find this South Indian coconut Biryani recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.