Discover all the most effective 3 Meat Gumbo recipes on the net within the one stop place that is cooking information. Whether or not you are in search of an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and straightforward 3 Meat Gumbo , you will find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the perfect 3 Meat Gumbo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 3 Meat Gumbo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already realize that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that a number of specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the phrase “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples are packed full of things that will help your heart be healthier. They have lots of soluble fiber which works kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. A single Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels decrease by as much as 8%! That’s a great number if you’re trying to improve your heart health!
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are especially great, however, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 meat gumbo recipe. To make 3 meat gumbo you need 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Meat Gumbo:
- Use containers of veggie broth
- Use container of water
- Prepare chicken breasts
- You need andouille sausage halves
- Take large red onion
- You need bell peppers
- Take jalapeno to taste
- Prepare bag of peeled shrimp
- You need rice
- You need large tomatoes
- Prepare bag of okra
- You need Cajun seasoning premixed
- Prepare Sriracha to taste (when it's done and in your bowl)
- Take garlic or however much you prefer
- Take butter
- Prepare flour
- Get oregano
Steps to make 3 Meat Gumbo:
- Dice up all of the vegetables
- Mix the 2 tbs of butter, flour, and onion, garlic, and peppers to make a roux (row)
- Put cut up pieces of raw chicken and sausage in the broth. (I used frozen, hence reason it's whole in the pic)
- Add all veggies (except for the tomatoes) to the broth
- Once the chicken is cooked through and white, add shrimp and tomatoes. (Total amount of time to cook takes about 45 minutes on medium high heat)
- Shrimp and tomatoes cook for about 10-15 minutes. Shrimp should turn pink.
- Rice is cooking while the meat and veggies are cooking. I use a rice cooker.
- Add rice to serving bowl and pour broth and meat and veggies over it.
- Add Sriracha or tabisco sauce on top if you like it hot.
If you find this 3 Meat Gumbo recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.