Get all the perfect Cheesy Baked Eggplant, Zucchini, and Tomatoes recipes on the net in the one stop place that's cooking information. Whether or not you're looking for a formidable appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and easy Cheesy Baked Eggplant, Zucchini, and Tomatoes , you will find the recipes and recommendation you need. We provide you only the best Cheesy Baked Eggplant, Zucchini, and Tomatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Baked Eggplant, Zucchini, and Tomatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Can you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples contain many minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are known to be rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause blockages. Consuming a single Red Delicious apple each day can lead to as much as an eight percent drop in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number if you’re working to make your heart healthy!
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy baked eggplant, zucchini, and tomatoes recipe. You can cook cheesy baked eggplant, zucchini, and tomatoes using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Baked Eggplant, Zucchini, and Tomatoes:
- Get 3 medium Eggplant
- Prepare 1 Zucchini
- Provide 2 medium Ripe tomato
- Provide 1 Bacon
- Provide 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Provide 1 Garlic (tubed)
- Use 1 tsp Miso
- Provide 1 Easily melting cheese
- Provide 1 Salt and pepper
- Provide 1 Coarsely ground black pepper
Instructions to make Cheesy Baked Eggplant, Zucchini, and Tomatoes:
- Slice the eggplant and zucchini into rounds. Chop the tomatoes into chunks. You can remove the skin if you want to.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and cook the garlic until fragrant.
- Add the eggplant and zucchini and cook until slightly browned.
- Add the tomatoes to Step 3 and cook well while crushing them.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add 1 teaspoon of miso at this point. It will create a rich taste and mellow out the acidity of the tomatoes.
- Place into a heat-resistant dish and top with cheese. Bake in a 220°C oven until the cheese has melted and it has become a nice golden brown.
- Garnish with black pepper and it's done.
If you find this Cheesy Baked Eggplant, Zucchini, and Tomatoes recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.