Discover all the best Apple Pie Baked Beans recipes on the web in the one stop site that is cooking guide. Whether or not you are in search of a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Apple Pie Baked Beans , you can find the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the best Apple Pie Baked Beans recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple Pie Baked Beans recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Wonderful Product And Can Also Be Advantageous For Your Health.
Many individuals don’t realize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you need to be using on a regular basis. Another thing I would like to mention relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. Something else I would like to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something that can be used for both. Coconut oil is a lot more beneficial than other oils you can purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
For individuals who have difficulties shedding weight you are in addition going to discover that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you drop some weight a lot easier. In fact studies have shown that folks can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply using this simple product in their diet. If you happen to be one of the folks trying to lose some weight in America today you’ll definitely find that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is a thing that is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. And for those of you were trying to lose some weight but feel sluggish all of the time due to this, you are going to see that coconut oil ends up providing you with more energy because it is boosting your metabolism.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading folks to the realization that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, but this isn’t yet been proven. For people who are looking to live a healthier life you might find that getting rid of your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a fantastic place to start. There’s no doubt that in time businesses are going to be advertising coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple pie baked beans recipe. To make apple pie baked beans you only need 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple Pie Baked Beans:
- Provide 48 oz jar great northern beans (or your choice) (drained)
- Provide 4 tbs butter
- Get 2 large baking apples - peeled and diced
- You need 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Provide 1/4 cup white sugar
- Use 1 tsp cinnamon
- Take 1/2 tsp apple pie spice (or nutmeg)
- Prepare 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- Prepare 1 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- Get 1/2 cup ketchup
- Get 1-2 tbs molasses
- Prepare 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Provide 4-5 slices bacon
Instructions to make Apple Pie Baked Beans:
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In large skillet, melt butter, add diced apples and diced onion then cook until tender (about 5 minutes).
- Add brown sugar, white sugar, cinnamon, red pepper flakes, salt & pepper, stir until well combined.
- Cook until sugar is melted.
- Stir in ketchup, molasses, vinegar. Stir well.
- Add beans and mix well.
- Place bacon slices over the top.
- Pour mixture into the prepared 2 quart casserole.
- Bake in a 400F oven for about 45 mins-1 hour.
- Crock Pot Instructions: - Spray the crock pot with cooking spray. - Sautee apples and onions in a large skillet then place all ingredients in a crock pot or slow-cooker. Cook on high 2-3 hours or low 4 hours.
If you find this Apple Pie Baked Beans recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.