Get all the best Apple and pecan stuffed /baked sweet potatoes recipes on the web in the one stop site that is cooking guide. Whether or not you are looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and simple Apple and pecan stuffed /baked sweet potatoes , you will find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the perfect Apple and pecan stuffed /baked sweet potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple and pecan stuffed /baked sweet potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are certain that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You’re probably already aware of this as your doctor has advised you to ingest some fish twice or thrice a week. This is especially true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Be aware that fish is packed full of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try to include fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are lots of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple and pecan stuffed /baked sweet potatoes recipe. You can cook apple and pecan stuffed /baked sweet potatoes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple and pecan stuffed /baked sweet potatoes:
- You need 6 each med sweet potatoes
- Take 1/2 cup cubed butter
- Use 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp grated orange peel
- You need 1 each medium apple chopped
- Get 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Take 1 cup shredded cheese of choice for topping if desired
- Use 1 cup mini marshmallos if desired
Steps to make Apple and pecan stuffed /baked sweet potatoes:
- prep time 45 mins, bake approx 1 and 1/2 hours total plus cooling
- scrub and pierce potatoes with a fork. place in foil lined 15 X10 by 1inch baking pan. bake at 400degrees for 45~60 minutes or until tender
- when cool, cut a thin slice from top of each potato; discard. scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4 inch thick shells; transfer to a large bowl. mash with butter, brown sugar and orange peel. fold in apple and pecans.( if desired and you wish, you could add a little more brown sugar or butter to taste: I did, just a bit)
- spoon into potatoes shells. return to baking pan. bake 15~20 mins longer or until heated through.
- if you choose to top with shredded cheese , or marshmallows, you could add it during the last step to melt :-)
If you find this Apple and pecan stuffed /baked sweet potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.