Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is certainly good guidance. Once in a while, though, you totally do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just would like to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You can do this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Aim toward the side dishes. It has not been that long ago that all you could get in a fast food diner was French Fries. Now more or less all of the well-known fast food places have broadened their menus. Now you can find a variety of salads. You can get chili. You can get baked potatoes. You could possibly get fruit. There are a lot of possibilities that don’t include eating one thing deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to create a meal out of side dishes. When you choose to do this you may keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, for the most part, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the thing you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef soup with veggies and fish balls recipe. You can cook beef soup with veggies and fish balls using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls:
- Get 500 gr beef chunks/chicken
- Get 250 gr cauliflower
- Use 200 gr broccoli
- Take 150 gr fish balls
- Prepare 120 gr chopped string beans
- Provide 80 gr chopped carrots
- You need 250 gr chopped potatoes
- Prepare 2 chopped tomatoes into big sizes
- Get 50 gr elbow macaroni
- Take 1/2 can whole Kernel sweet corn
- Use 2 tsp salt
- Take 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- Prepare 1500 ml broth
- You need 5 cloves crush garlic
- Take 2 tsp corn starch mix with some water
- Take 1 tsp sasame oil
- Take 2 pinch fried onions (can buy at Asian store)
- Take 2 tsp chicken powder
Instructions to make Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls:
- Boil beef chunks into the water. Drain first water, continue add some water. Cook in the rice cooker until tender. Keep rest of broth.
- Boil rest of broth, add some more water. Add macaroni, garlic, beef, celery, and carrot. After few minutes add tomatoes, and fish balsl.
- Add potatoes into the soup, continue with another ingredients. Last should be broccoli. No need to cook for long time, so it's still crunchy.
- 2 minute before turning off the stove, pour liquid corn starch, and garnish with fried onion and sesame oil.
If you find this Beef Soup with Veggies and Fish Balls recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.