Get all the perfect Prawn curry(chingri maacher Kalia) recipes on the web within the one cease place that is cooking guide. Whether you are looking for a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Prawn curry(chingri maacher Kalia) , you can see the recipes and recommendation you want. We provide you only the best Prawn curry(chingri maacher Kalia) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry(chingri maacher Kalia) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is one of the best meats you can consume. You probably already know this as you’ve likely been told to see to it that you eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for individuals suffering from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in at least two meals each week.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry(chingri maacher kalia) recipe. You can have prawn curry(chingri maacher kalia) using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Prawn curry(chingri maacher Kalia):
- Get 400 gram prawn
- Use 1 large onion chopped
- Get 1" ginger
- You need 7-8 clove garlic crushed
- Provide 1 tomato chopped
- You need 1 tsp cumin seed
- Provide 1 tsp red chilli Powder
- Get 1 tsp cumin seed
- Use 1 bay leaf
- Use 1 dry red chilli
- Get 1/2 tsp turmeric powder the
- Get 1 handful whole garam masalas
- Prepare To taste salt and sugar
- You need As needed oil and ghee
- Use 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
Steps to make Prawn curry(chingri maacher Kalia):
- Heat oil add cumin seed bay leaf red chilli and whole garam masalas
- Add the prawns shallow fry it
- Prepare a paste of onion ginger garlic and tomato
- Pour the paste into the pan and saute
- Add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli Powder
- Saute well adding cumin powder and cover
- Simmer till the fish get soft and moist
- Finally add garam masala powder and ghee
- Serve it with plain rice or chapati
If you find this Prawn curry(chingri maacher Kalia) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.