Discover all one of the best Fish curry with mango and drumstick recipes on the web in the one stop site that is cooking information. Whether or not you are in search of an impressive appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a fast and easy Fish curry with mango and drumstick , you can find the recipes and advice you need. We provide you only the perfect Fish curry with mango and drumstick recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish curry with mango and drumstick recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can eat up. You already know this since, by now, you’ve probably been taught to eat fish at least two times each week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try including fish in two meals every week.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are particularly good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry with mango and drumstick recipe. To make fish curry with mango and drumstick you need 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fish curry with mango and drumstick:
- Take 1/2 kg Fish
- Prepare 100 grams til
- You need 100 grams Coconut powder
- Use 1 tbsp Dhaniya seeds
- Get 1 big Tomato
- Prepare 1 big Onion
- Provide as required Oil for cooking
- You need 1 medium Mango
- You need Few Drumstick
- You need to taste Salt
- Provide 2 tsp Chilli powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- You need few Coriander leaves
- Get 1 tsp Ginger and garlic paste
- Use 1 pinch Methi powder
Steps to make Fish curry with mango and drumstick:
- Wash and clean the fish. And keep it aside.then dry roast coconut powder and dhaniya seeds and til.and grind it into thick paste.keep aside.
- Keep pan on the stove add oil put cut onion and saute it til slightly brown then add ginger garlic paste,chilli powder turmeric powder, and mix wel then add little water mix and add the til coconut paste. And fry well once paste starts leaving oil from the sides. Then add tomatoe and mix wel till it soften and add water.
- Then add mango and drumstick to gravy until they are cooked.and then add coriander powder and salt to taste. Then add fish. Cook till 10mins on slow flame and add pinch of Methi powder bfr taking out from the stove.and put coriander leaves on top.can serve hot with rice.but it Tastes great the next day.
If you find this Fish curry with mango and drumstick recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.