Get all the best Thai Massaman Curry recipes on the net in the one stop site that's cooking guide. Whether you're in search of a powerful appetizer, an elaborate meal, or a quick and simple Thai Massaman Curry , you'll discover the recipes and advice you want. We provide you only the perfect Thai Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that the body calls for a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is probably the healthiest food you can ingest. You already know this since, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish is rich in Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish during at least two meals a week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman curry recipe. To cook thai massaman curry you need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Thai Massaman Curry:
- Take 350 g Chicken Meat (cut into pieces)
- You need 300 g Potatoes (diced)
- Take 4 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- Get 1 Tbsp Tamarind Paste (soaked in 1/2 cup warm water)
- Prepare 1 cup Coconut Milk
- Take 1-2 Tbsp Palm Sugar
- Take [Marinade]
- Prepare 2 pinches Salt (or more)
- Take 1/2 tsp White Pepper (or more)
- Provide [Massaman Spice Mix] - ground well
- Use 1 pc Cinnamon Stick
- Take 5 pc Cardamom Pods
- You need 5 pc Cloves
- Use 5 pc Black peppercorns
- Take 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Get [Curry Paste] - processed in a blender
- Prepare 30 g Red Chillies (deseed)
- Take 30 g Green Chillies (deseed)
- Provide 40 g Garlic
- Take 40 g Shallots
- Get 20 g Finger
- Use 20 g Galangal
- You need 1 tsp Shrimp Paste
Instructions to make Thai Massaman Curry:
- MARINADE; season the Chicken with Salt and Pepper and set aside for 30 minutes or more.
- CHICKEN: heat 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Sauté the Spice Mix for 1 minute. Then add the Chicken and coat well. Cook the Chicken until brown all over.
- PASTE & POTATOES: add the Curry Paste and Potatoes. Mix well and cook until the oil separates.
- LIQUIDS: then add in the Coconut Milk, Tamarind Juice, Palm Sugar and mix well. Bring it to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring the bottom occasionally.
- FINISH: after 10 minutes, remove the lid, and continue to cook until the gravy thickens. Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves and serve with rice.
If you find this Thai Massaman Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.