This is how Hot & sour Fish coconut curry might help you in weight loss
Weight administration needs constant efforts. If you're someone making an attempt to shed some extra kilos then you have to at all times be on your toes. Watching your calorie intake and likewise sticking to a balanced eating regimen is the secret to an effective weight loss routine. It becomes really hectic to strike that right balance between style and health and due to this fact, we have to find an in-between answer the place taste meets health.
Don’t worry it's not tough in any respect. You just need to decide on the fitting substances. Like Proteins! As you already have to be understanding, protein is the building block of cell and is answerable for repairing the damaged tissues and muscles. It is usually a super-powerful nutrient that helps in inducing satiety and stimulates weight reduction. Subsequently, consuming a high-protein weight loss plan will allow you to in losing weight effectively
Before you jump to Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol and fats. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not clog your body and or cause problems for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be in great condition.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially great, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot & sour fish coconut curry recipe. To make hot & sour fish coconut curry you need 24 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hot & sour Fish coconut curry:
- Prepare 10-12 fish pieces of Indian Salmon (Rawas)
- Use Marinate:
- You need 2 tsp turmeric powder
- Take to taste salt
- Use 2 lemons juice
- You need 2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 egg beaten
- Provide 10-12 dried red chillies
- Get grind to smooth paste:
- Use 5 garlic cloves
- Take 2 onions roughly chopped
- Use 1 ginger peeled
- Provide as needed Few stalks fresh lemongrass
- You need 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- Use 4-5 lime leaves
- Get to taste salt
- Get 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Use 300 ml coconut milk
- Use for gravy:
- Use 150 ml tomato puree
- You need 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- Get 2 tsp tamarind paste
- You need 4-5 curry leaves
- Prepare 1/2 cup fresh cream
Instructions to make Hot & sour Fish coconut curry:
- Clean & wash the fish pieces. in a bowl marinate the fish pieces in salt, turmeric,ginger garlic paste & egg for 4-5 hrs or overnight in a refrigerator.
- In a deep pan heat oil. add the curry leaves. once they crackle add the red curry paste & saute for 5-6 minutes.
- Once the oil floats on top add the coconut milk, tomato puree, ketchup, tamarind paste & salt to taste. simmer the gravy on medium heat for 10-1 2 minutes or until oil floats on top. add the fresh cream & cook for few minutes.
- In another pan heat oil & shallow fry the marinated fish pieces until light golden colour. keep aside on a absorbent paper to get rid of xtra oil.
- Transfer the fish pieces on a serving plate & drizzle the coconut gravy on the fish..
- Serve hot with steamed rice
If you find this Hot & sour Fish coconut curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.