So that you is perhaps getting ready Green Thai Prawn Curry recipes for your loved ones however this ideas may be useful.
Never prepare dinner this stuff in an Air Fryer
In the previous few years, Air Fryers have grow to be highly regarded in addition to a necessary kitchen equipment. Basically an amped-up countertop convection oven, it is quite steadily really helpful by cooking consultants to organize frozen food, bake cookies, and even fry bacon, chicken and different meats. Air frying is more healthy than frying in oil. It cuts calories by 70% to 80% and has a lot much less fat. This cooking methodology may additionally cut down on a number of the different harmful effects of oil frying.
Before you jump to Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Are you aware, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the best food you can consume. You already know this since, by now, you’ve probably been taught to eat fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for people who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fact: Fish is rich in Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try including fish in a couple of meals every week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green thai prawn curry recipe. To cook green thai prawn curry you need 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- You need 400 Grams Prawns , deshelled
- Take 1/2 Cup Peas , slightly boiled
- Provide 1/2 Cup Corn , slightly boiled (optional)
- You need 3/4 Cup Button Mushroom , chopped into halves (optinal)
- You need 4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon Green Thai Curry Paste
- Get 1 Teaspoon Fish Sauce
- You need 1 Pinch Sugar
- Prepare To Taste Salt
- Provide To Taste Black Pepper Powder
- You need 1.25 Cups Coconut Milk
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons Basil , dried
- Prepare To Taste Chilli Chillies Flakes / Fresh es
Steps to make Green Thai Prawn Curry:
- In a non-stick wok, heat up about 1-2 tbsp of oil. Add in the prawns and a pinch of salt. Sauté for about 1-2 mins, till the prawns turn light pink in colour.
- Remove, and keep aside.
- If you are using mushrooms, also sauté the mushroom till all the water evaporates. Remove, and keep aside.
- In a wok, add the remaining oil. As it heats up, add in the Green Thai Curry Paste.
- Fry the paste for a min, till there is an aroma.
- Pour in the coconut milk, and the peas and corn. Season with salt, pepper, and chill flakes/ fresh chills. Boil for 2-3 mins.
- Finally add in the prawns (and mushrooms), along with the basil.
- Lower the heat to medium. Add in a pinch of sugar.
- Finally pour in the fish sauce. Mix well. Cover, and simmer for 2-3 mins.
- Green Thai Prawn Curry is ready! Serve over rice.
If you find this Green Thai Prawn Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.